Pages

Saturday, June 3, 2017

This Smile - January 2017 Hip Kit

Hallo there.  I am sharing a page of my littlest grandson today.  My two smallest grandsons were born 3 months apart and they have been inseparable from day one.  The two of them also have this code...they hide when the camera comes out.  They WILL NOT smile or even look at the camera...this provided us with a problem of note when we had a grandparents photo shoot with our six blessings. The peachy patterned paper was taken from the Hip Kit December kit.  Fortunately the photographer was more than patient and in the end we got the shots we wanted.  Here is my page:

Supply list:  January Hip Kit exclusives, One Canoe Two (Hazelwood); Paige Evans (Fancy Free- peach paper), Paige Evans (Oh my heart - dark blue paper); Cardstock:  American Craft; Letter Stickers:  Hip Kit Exclusive, American Craft; Wood Veneer stars: Studio Calico; Clear Stickers: Pink Paislee; Paper Clip:  American Craft; Brads: My Minds Eye, Teresa Collins; Buttons: Basic Grey; Embroidery Floss: DMC;  Twine: WeR Memory Keepers; Ink: Distress Ink (Dried Marigold and Tattered rose); Stencil:  The Crafters Workshop; Border punch: Fiskars; Quickutz star dies.

 I had to combine dried marigold and tattered rose distress ink to get the right color for my stenciling.

 I adore the effect of the stitching on my pages.

 The clear stickers nearly disappear on the photo but that is alright.

 My photos are double matted and some of them are popped up on foam for dimension.

Isn't he too cute...I am so blessed to have my grandies in my life.

Thank you for visiting my blog today ♥♥

7 comments:

  1. Hehehehe!! What a character he is!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the stars and the stitching!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful page and the photos are adorable! Love the expressions on his face. Just found out that I'm having a grandson too! I've been shopping "blue"! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those three images really capture the spirit of this precious Grandson. A little bit shy and a little bit cheeky? We have some of similar ilk. The design is perfect, everything balanced and great colour combos. Love the stars and the stitching. "Sigh" Always a joy to visit your blog Lynette. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning!! Photographers know how to get the best shots with lots of patience

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Those photos are beautiful. Love your layout my friend ... You inspire me to sew on my layouts ... did 2 pages this week where I did sewing on the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah the first photo looked like you may have to wait awhile, the second one he is coming around and the third one... Bingo!! and what a cheeky little grin it is too.. love the stitching, love the colors all matching and love the stars... A lovely layout about your adorable grandie!! I hope you are feeling well this week...xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this layout too... you are on a roll. The colours are wonderful and again the inking on the background looks amazing. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥