Pages

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Cherish - Paige Evans Oh my Heart - Scrapbook Studio

Hallo there, I am sharing another page made with the gorgeous Paige Evans Oh my Heart Collection. I adore the ombre pages in this collection and I cut a white card stock with a Just Nick cut file to allow the pink to peek through.

Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Paige Evans (Oh my Heart); Cardstock:  American Craft: Chipboard; Celebr8; Enamel dots; Simple Stories;  Die cuts: Paige Evans (Oh my Heart); Embroidery Floss: DMC Variegated; Twine: WeR Memory Keepers;  Embossing Powder:  Wow (Rose Gold); Other:  Silhouette Cameo, Just Nick Cut file.

Some close ups:
 I love to create a paper cluster and then pop up the photo on foam.

 This is a super cute collection...and this cut file by Just Nick is one of my favourite.

 I heat embossed the Celebr8 chipboard with rose gold embossing powder to go with the rose gold die cuts in this collection.  I hand stitched around the heart in variegated embroidery floss.

A rose gold floral with another floral popped up on foam to form this cluster.

Thank you for visiting my blog.  I hope that I could inspire you to create something pretty. ♥♥


5 comments:

  1. Oh this is very pretty, I love the cut file with the pinkness showing through... and such a beautiful photo too.. just perfect..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another GORGEOUS page ... love the photo of you and Mr K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING this! LOVING the colors, the heart and all the little circles!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so pretty and I love, love the cut file. Gorgeous clusters and your wonderful stitching make this a standout for me. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! I'm in love with that cut file and how you have the pink ombre paper peaking thru. Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥